Friday, January 23, 2009

2008 a day to remember - 25 december)

Yeah! time for christmass all around and everybody is busy,music,gifts,shopping,baking,planning for events so much,had blessed days over the year but this day surpass all,to me was a different&wonderful year in my life hungering for himthan ever food never meant anything,just hearing people around busy baking and eating but eat much than them at the table God prepared for me-i was full in his presence.as the dear patenth for a stream of water so my soul long for you,
as a servant looks to his master and maid to his mistress so i look onto you my LORD!,aaah this God amaze me everyday to an extent that i see myself not stated my christianity.

wow!it was time just to worship and worship,,,,,,,guys i would rather being in his presence now and the to gaze around his beauty.
it reach a time the body was tired and think you have had enough of Him yet God want to do more, in spirit having the hunger of having him more,seeing that God want to pull his all n reveal himself,comes time when you just cant worship with words but just cry,cry n cry,laugh n laugh where you just cant define his fully nor express him but just worship,,,all thing never matter.
i remember not taking food and later realising that am full in his presence,body wants to stop but you are in spirit no longer you just God and enjoying

"even now, render your heart to the Lord." even now.I had an incredible time with God. I've been falling even deeper in love with Him. I am just amazed at everything he has done, is doing, has created...I can't explain...no one can. There are no words to describe the greatness that overwhelms me constantly. Aaaaah!! I can never stay on topic...and I don't think I ever ,sometimes i get to wonder how Great is this God
  • so gracious
  • so merciful
  • so wonderful
  • so mighty
i just cant describe him amandilezela mtima,so humble so patience aaaah!this man am telling you He is all i need,i wnt be where he wants me to be.
I want to be consumed with the love of Christ. I want everything I say and do to reflect Him. ...don't spend your time, invest it.I need to stop spending my days "getting through." to know Him more. This is what I yearn for.What the heck am I doing? I want to be effective for the kingdom,what are you doing in His kingdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment