Friday, January 23, 2009

am crying

What are you doing for unsaved life?how do you feel when you look at them?where is the power?
come on guys its high time
I am desperate and ready to move forward. sometimes I feel as if I am walking aimlessly through life,and doing nothing, but I know it isn't so if my heart is close to the heart of Christ. I want to vow to live everyday for Him. It's so much easier to say than to actually live out. But I am committed...Committed to forcefully advance the kingdom here on earth. God has given me this time on earth for a reason. I need to make the most of it. I feel as if my relationship with God has not been strong recently. But I should stop dwelling on this and move on. I am not defeated because the enemy already has been.
I am victorious and able to fight the good fight...better yet, I am more than able to win because I can do ALL things through Him who gives me strength. This road I am walking right now is a hard one, no doubt. God has given me a burden for the people around me. I am dreaming dreams that someday these people will bow before their maker. That they will throw down their worldly treasures and cry and shout to Jesus. It seems so far reaching. But God does say that all things are possible and that He wil give me the desires of my heart if I delight myself in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment